Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Listening To: Zune


Just to prove I can blog about topics that are not weather related.
I got a new MP3 player from my lovely wife for Christmas, a Zune.
So I have been going through my music collection and loading it up.

Here is a completely random list of artists I have been loving lately:
Kula Shaker- check out Persephone on the Strangefolk album, it sounds like the Beatles.
StereophonicsYou Gotta Go There To Come Back is a great album title, and Maybe Tommorow is a kick ass song.
Dogs Die in Hot Cars – Everything they do sounds like XTC, which is fine by me.
The Weepies – Three solid albums from this husband and wife duo so far. Love em.
God is an Astronaut – Two great favorites taste great together, like peanut butter and chocolate.
The Mountain Goats – Best lyrics honors go to Lovecraft in Brooklyn:
“And then the girl behind the counter asks "How do you feel today?" and I say "I feel like Lovecraft in Brooklyn!"

Rock On, Internetizens.
What have you been listening to?

No comments: