Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hit the Road, Jayck

I'm heading for the airport to attempt a docking maneuver with my corporate comrades in Dallas Texas. So my posts for the rest of the week will be from the road. Meaning mostly from my phone. And I find it difficult to compose poetry on my phone. Many of you will see that as a blessing, I'm sure. And I haven't found good photo collage software for my phone yet either, so plain old snap shots will have to suffice.
So, if you are going to the Tree of Life National Show in Dallas, I will be the corporate clone with the headphones on. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Ronnie Larsen said...

have a safe trip! blog lots! your poetry line was funny....i think self deprecation is one of the most attractive qualities in a human being. ps its true, everything really is BIGGER in Texas! You can park two cars in each parking space. Everything is oversized. It's fun! Enjoy!