Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Long Week Away....

Well, I have been absent the Blog for a week.
But I have learned a lot about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
1. You can’t see it or smell it.
2. It can kill you.
3. Did I mention you can’t see it or smell it?

My car apparently has a CO problem.
I drove it; it pumped Carbon Monoxide into my lungs.
I lost feeling in my lips and almost passed out.
My wife took me to the ER. They said I had CO Poisoning.
Several days of illness and short-term memory loss later and I am starting to feel better.
I won’t be driving for a while. Loss of balance.
I won’t be fixing my roof. See the above.
And staring at a computer screen all day is kind of hard to do.
But rest assured that I will be making a full recovery.
And I hope to be back online soon on a regular basis.
Thanks to my girls who take good care of me.
And to all my friends who have been concerned.
Fresh Air and spring time is the best medicine.

Oh, and get a CO Detector for your house.
It might save your life sometime.

Peace.
Jay

No comments: