Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Sorry

I've been neglecting my blogging duties of late. My bloggy friends have never been far from my thoughts and always in my heart, but I have not posted much lately (at all).


I could tell you heart rending tales of job-related stress, illness and complicated personal issues, but those would just be excuses and would not heal the wounds my bloggitty absence has caused you, my blogerific blogite buddies. So I have been trying to think of what to offer you as a bloggy good peace offering, but then I just wasted a few days not knowing what to post, because you only deserve the best.





So I humbly offer the following and ask for your forblogness for my long blog silence:

Fluffy Mackerel Pudding from Candyboots.com.

Because mackerel was good, but it was never fluffy enough. But now it's pudding, with all that implies. And to top it all off it has egg slices as a garnish. Fish has never been so convenient.

Check out the entire set of Vintage Weight Watchers Recipe Cards at http://www.candyboots.com/ They are hilarious. I laughed until I cried. (Not that I want you to cry.) But Weight Watchers really knows how to set an inviting table, 1974 style. So Blog Apatite, my retro friends. I hope you enjoy and nothing says "I love you" like an offering of food, 33-year old food, but food.

See you soon...

No comments: