Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mixed Messages


My brother, Ronnie, sent me a Christmas card.
The card was interesting, but the envelope was lumpy.
Inside was this unexpected gift: a Squeezit Multi Purpose Tube Squeezer.
I'm not sure how to interpret this gift.
My Brother Loves me; he sent me a gift.
That much is obvious. But what else was he thinking?
He wants me to squeeze my tube more efficiently?
He is afraid I haven't been getting "every last drop"?
"With today's tough economy", he thought, "can Jay really afford to waste toothpaste, lotion or that expensive medicated ointment?"
He thought the Squeezit was made by the people who made "A Kitchen Island"?
But this is not my story.

Thanks Bro, your Chia Pet is in the mail (not really).

Happy Holidays Everyone.
Extraiga Hasta La Ultima Gota.
And hang on to your main squeeze.
I'm not letting go of mine, cause she's sweet.

No comments: