Friday, July 27, 2012

Comic Book Physical Update

Let's get physical...physical...(OK, I'll stop).

Tired of reading my comics on bulky computer screens?
Want to hold a real comic in your hands?
Well, you can get "Turn On the Machine: The Web Comics of Jay Larsen" at my Etsy Store,
for the low, low price of $10.
I probably mentioned this before, but LarsenGeekery, the company my lovely wife Evelyn and I run, will be at GeekGirlCon 12 on August 11th and 12th in Seattle (Booth 307).  We will be showing and selling all manner of Geek Gear: Bags, Totes, Comics, Art, T-Shirts, and much, much more.  So meet us at the show or visit us online: www.LarsenGeekery.com

And now a Paid Fake Advertisement from the Silly Funnys Company (not associated with the Silly Putty Company in any way shape or distorted form, although it is easy to pick up that impression).
It's a Super Ordinary Living thing!  That's where I post most of my web comics you know.

No comments: