Thursday, November 15, 2007

I know where Mike will be January 25th

My friend Mike's favorite movie is Rambo. I don't know why. But Mike just couldn't let Rambo die. And neither could Sylvester Stallone. Rambo will be helping missionaries in Myanmar. He has apparently been living as a hermit all these years. Too bad he didn't stay there, because Mike will see it. And then he will quote all his favorite lines for the next 20 years. And my brother who sees every movie released by Hollywood will feel obligated to see it. And then he will talk to himself about it on his blog. I think I'll stay out of it.

1 comment:

Ronnie Larsen said...

R: I can't wait!

L: You're really gonna see it?

R: Hell yes!

L: Why?

R: If you have to ask, you don't know my soul.

L: Please explain.

R: I don't have time, I have a Marine coming over.

L: You're life is so simple: sex, movies and commenting on your brothers blog! Don't you want more out of life?

R: Not really, no.

L: Your brother should be embarrassed to publish your comments!

R: My brother loves me! He's giving me an "Obey, Jay" t-shirt for Christmas! I can't wait.

L: Is that really all you have to look forward to; Rambo and an Obey Jay t-shirt?

R: I'm a simple soul.

L: Clearly.

R: I don't like your tone.