Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Something Old in a New Way

My brother told me a while back that he wanted me to record some of my poetry. I didn't jump right up and do it then, but the idea has been echoing around ever since. Recently I thought I might give it try. This means recording things and then finding a way to post them. After some struggle I recorded one of my things and made a video out of it, which I posted to YouTube. None of this was a easy as it ought to be, but I eventually got through it. I know, it is embarrassing for a professional tech geek to admit that he has trouble with technology, but I do.

So here is my first Audio Blog (posted as a video because I couldn't find a way to just post audio files on Blogger). Let me know what you think so I can decide if it is worth the effort to make more.

See the original post from 2005 (if you want to read the words)

Watch the Video below: Backstreet Monsters of LA


Video Link (if you don't see an embedded video above)

No comments: