Monday, March 30, 2009

Open to Interpretation


The results of the tests are in
I hardly even know you
But you can see right through me
What are these powers in you?

Take yourself to the shoe maker
I hardly even know him
Craftsmen are hard to find
But you’ll know him
When he puts a boot up your ass

These reflections contain themselves
I hardly even know where to begin
Proclaim yourself to be the Sun in the Moon
Where these powers in you be psychic
------------------------------

Credits: Poem and Illustration/Collage by Jay Larsen
(meaning I drew the sun dude and hovered him over other pictures)
Psychic powers possessed by Steve
Email interuptions via the IT Dept (you know who you are...and Steve knows (see previous credit (he even knew I would write this (and that all these parenthesis would stack up like trophey ears on a canibal's necklace (although I don't know why I wrote this (Steve?))))))

No comments: