Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Patent Illustration

This is an illustration from a patent application from Sony. They have some feedback controls for the Playstation that will respond to people's emotional responses.
I love the show playing on the TV: the guy turns the crank which keeps kicking him in the ass.
I am sure there is a joke in here somewhere about how Fox News keeps getting people to vote against their own best interests, but I'm not feeling particularly clever today.
And I must admit that what passes for a "health care debate" on the TV machine is WRONG. It is not particularly FUNNY. So the only way that could be Fox News on the TV, is if that is a Health Insurance Company CEO sitting in the chair having the belly laugh.

So where does that leave us?
Sony Patent Illustration = funny.
My metaphore = Not clever.
Fox News = WRONG!

No comments: