Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Vacation Update


I’m back in the world. Back in the saddle. Busy being sullied by the activities of Corporate America. And starting to blog again. Sorry if you missed me, but it was for a good cause: my mental health.

For a blissful week, the family and I were on vacation.
We went camping at a local State Park, to avoid spending petrodollars.
We got all set up in our folding trailer and then it rained all night.
But we were warm and dry with our puppies in the pup tent.
Spent some quality time talking with my girls.
Went walking by the lake.
Roasted marshmallows by the campfire.
Went fishing one day. Evelyn and I caught 32 fish (and released them all).
We even went to the movies and saw Tropic Thunder (juvenile but funny).
All in all a nice relaxing time.
The batteries are fully recharged.

No comments: