Tuesday, September 09, 2008

WDWK about YouTube?

Q: What do we know about YouTube?

A: You Tube is a virtual space where people can post videos. Lots of people post lots of videos. I have posted videos at YouTube. You may have posted videos at YouTube. But let's face it, most of the videos at YouTube are stupid and shouldn't have been shared. Really, you know who you are. Keep those damn usless videos to yourself.
But every once in a while, I see a video on YouTube that renues my faith and makes me say, "Yes, by Al Gore and all the Saints of Cyberspace, this is why we have YouTube!"
Behold, a gem. Corporate TV would never give us this example of cleverness. I have watched it 4 times now and it is still funny. Thank you Jared Pike.

Link for those who can't see the video above

No comments: