Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Message 23


I had some dreams
They were clouds in my coffee
I talked to god
Those prayers are on his machine
I felt some love
It was the jam in my sandwich
I had teachers galore
I left them down on the beach

You joined the army
I wanted fries with my orders
You followed the light
Its source was obscured by clowns
You said my circle was a square
It made me drag the river in the rain
You broke my heart
Find your stuff out in the street

Want to get a cup of coffee?
There’s a place by the parade ground
We can get a sandwich
Or talk of the eternal
If that gets too dreary
You can teach me to juggle
If it is raining we can dance in the street
Or we can collect shells on the beach

Pick up if you’re there…

---------------------------

Credits: I wrote the poem and cut and pasted the collage

You got the message...

No comments: