Tuesday, November 10, 2009

DEVO Doodle

Alright Spuds! One last DEVO post and then I'll leave it alone (maybe).

Heard Gerry and Bob1 on KEXP. They said the crowd in Seattle was great. When asked how they can get up the energy for a show like that at their ages, Gerry said: "The crowd made it easy. That was a really whacked crowd!"
They also announced that DEVO is back with Warner Brothers again for their new album. "They have our back catalog," said Gerry. "So, the devil you know...It kind of makes sense."
They played two new tracks: "Step Up" and "Watch Us Work It"
The new music sounded pretty good. You can get "Watch Us Work It" on eMusic.com
They also played a song by Die Alten Maschinen, a German band that Gerry did a song with, "To Be or Not"
No word on the name of the new album yet.
--------------------------
The picture is a doodle I did and altered with my iPhone.
I used to have a DEVO turtle neck sleeveless shirt like that in the 80s.
I used to wear it too....

No comments: