Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gay Comics Mashup the News

Gay Comics have been all over the news lately.
Northstar and Kyle are getting married in X-men.
DC is teasing us by leaking that one of its long-term characters will come out of the closet in June.
(Should be Nightwing, but all their "somebody not seen since the relaunch" means it is probably some Earth 2 character.)
Prism Comics makes nothing but Gay (LGBT) Comics.
Personally, I am looking forward to the day (in real life and comics) when being Gay (LGB or T) doesn't mean anything weird or special.  But that day isn't today, apparently.  Soon I hope, but not today.

Anyway, I took a break from all this Gay Comic News to look at my blog stats and discovered that my top post of the last month has been "Gay Comic Mashup News" from March. (A lovely little Comic Theater Mashup, if I do say so myself, and I do.)
Apparently, according to Google, people find this post of mine by searching for "gay comics".
I tried that and found that my blog post does not appear until page 23 of the search results.  (Your results may differ, because Google does different thing for different people on different days.)
But holy cow, Batman.  People are wading through 23 pages of links before clicking on mine?  What's up with that?

Then I thought, well heck, if the words Gay Comics gets me more visitors, then who am I to not give the people what they want.
So, here it is.

Comic Mashup Theater Proudly Presents, for the purpose of increasing readership only, Another Day, Another Gay Comic Mashupdate:

Don't forget to check out the Super Furry Gay Love over at Super Ordinary Living Comics.

No comments: