Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Remembering the Memorial Day Weekend



I had a busy and varied Memorial Day Weekend.
Took Friday off from work and went fishing with the family.
Spent Saturday demolishing an old fence and putting up a new one. Afterwards I was very glad that I do not build fences for a living.
Sunday we cleaned house and did the grocery shopping.
Monday we got the dogs washed and did our patriotic duty and threw money at Pirates of the Caribbean III. It was better than the second one, but I hope they will stop now.
Spent a lot of time joking around with my kids.
Bought a DVD of The Fountain, but I have not watched it yet.
And I talked to my brother and my dad about Dad’s upcoming wedding.
All in all, a good holiday weekend. The dogs smell nice and I’m ready to go back to work.

No comments: